Package Terms & Conditions
Package: Malaga Sale- 7 nights - £199 couples stay
This promotional rate is available to guests meeting the following conditions.
- Married couples or couples that have been living together for 2 years or more.
- One partner must be aged between 30 and 65 years old at the time of travel have a joint annual income of at least £25,000 before tax.
- One person must be working or in receipt of another income other than a state pension
- Be homeowners or otherwise at the discretion of Heritage
- Be happy to attend a no-obligation holiday presentation for around 90 minutes during their stay and not have holidayed to any Heritage resort on a promotional holiday in the past
- A 120 Euro refundable deposit is required on check-in by credit card to cover incidentals or charges at the resort.
- Sorry, single and group travel is not available for promotional stays
- There is a Maximum of 4 guests per room in peak periods.
- Sorry, this offer is not available to guests Family or friends living on the coast or who own property in Spain.
- The above qualifications are a guideline and the resort will have the final decision
The offer is for 7 nights only. In the event of additional stays (elsewhere) this accommodation promotion must form the first 7 nights of the participant’s holiday. In this case, we must be informed at the time of booking. Failure to do so will invalidate the offer.
Participants must advise, at the time of booking, whether they are members of any holiday points systems or indeed, any holiday ownership packages.
Participants may use all resort facilities as normal paying guests. All additional costs and expenses whilst at the resort are the responsibility of the recipient.
At the courtesy of the resort management, both you and your partner will be required to attend a presentation one morning of your stay, however, you are under no obligation to buy or enter into any contract. If you decide to opt-out of the presentation, the resort reserves the right to charge the full resort rental tariff for the accommodation.
Flights must not be booked prior to provisional accommodation confirmation being issued in writing. We will not accept responsibility for couples booking flights prior to confirmation of accommodation if availability cannot be met. Flight details must be advised within 14 days after provisional accommodation confirmation has been issued, except in the case of early bookings where flights have not yet been published, and at least 4 weeks prior to arrival except in the case of late bookings.
Cost of flights, transportation, food and entertainment are the sole responsibility of the travellers, as are all health precautions, insurance, passport, visa and entry requirements for the country visiting.
All information given must be correct and remain unchanged by the time of arrival at the resort or it will invalidate the offer.
This offer is not transferable in whole or part, may be used by the recipient family only once and repeat bookings will not be accepted. All accommodation must be taken within 12 months of application. Once accommodation confirmation has been issued any change in arrival dates will incur an additional processing fee.
This offer is not open to Heritage Club members, employees or family or any other company or agency directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion, or any association past or present with vacation ownership/holiday club sales.
In the event of misrepresentation or omissions of information given by the participant travellers, we reserve the right to charge the full resort accommodation tariff.
We reserve the right to reject reservations if considered that the applicants do not meet with the required criteria as set out
We reserve the right to modify itineraries and or accommodation as and when necessary.
Changes you to your reservation 7 days after confirmation will incur a £25 administration fee payable to the resort.